FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ's)
1. How long will it take to get a top 10 ranking in search engines from SEO?
The precise amount of time it will take until your site will rank in the top 10 search engine results will depend on a variety of factors, including the competiveness of your keywords, the strength of your competitors, and more, including how major search engine algorithms change over time and your current positioning, the age of your website, etc.
Most clients will see initial results the very next time Google indexes your site. For more competitive keywords, SEO is a process and can take anywhere from weeks to months. It is quite possible that we may not be able to improve any ranks for extremely difficult keywords. In that case your full deposit will be refunded on the 91st day as provided in our Terms of Service. If immediate visibility on page one is needed, we recommend considering other strategies such as Search Engine Marketing i.e. Pay Per Click Marketing.
2. Why do you offer a rank then pay system for your customers when so many others charge you upfront?
Laying out money upfront with no guarantee at all is not a great choice for a lot of savvy business people. We know you have to think carefully about investing your money and we do not think you should be the only one taking a risk. So, we are asking that you give us the chance to prove to you that we can rank your website according to your keywords and then ask you to compensate us as results are delivered. You will have much less of a risky investment when we perform SEO for you. Our customer service guarantee is something that separates us from the pack.
3. What type of SEO do you practice?
We adhere to a very high level of professionalism and ethics. We know your website is critical to your success and we recognize how sophisticated Google and other search engines can be in finding websites that are engaging in "black hat SEO." We do not and we will not perform unethical SEO techniques because we know that while they can sometimes produce short term results, they will almost inevitably result in penalties including banning your website from search engines - which can cost you big money. When SEO is done right, black hat techniques are not needed. There are no short cuts to success and we don’t take them. That’s one of the things that we do not budge on.
4. What do you do differently than other companies?
We know there are a lot of SEO companies out there to consider, so we’ve spent our time doing things a little bit differently.
5. “I’d like some more details. How does the sign up process work?”
Please review out Terms of Service page for full details.
- Lower Rates That Are More Affordable
- Our “Result-Based Pay” Guarantee – Get Results
- Ethical SEO Won’t Get You Banned– Only White Hat SEO
- Hassle Free Set Up – No Set Up Fees
- Optimize Your Total Web Presence, Not Just Your Website
- We Are An SEO Company, Not Just A Web Marketing Company
- We Are A Large Operation With The Resources To Get You Results Efficiently